Trans People Across London South, Wandsworth Oasis Amen Corner and cliniQ welcomes all the members of the London Trans community for an afternoon of Dancing, we are pleased to welcome all members of the wider Trans & Gender Non Conforming Community, their Families and Friend’s, to an afternoon of Swing and Disco Music, Dancing, and Community. We particularly welcome Older members and Families and their Children.
- 2pm till 3pm from Diana Taylor
- 3pm till 5pm Pink Swing: jazz and swing music from the 1930s & 1940s, including taster classes in Lindy Hop and Balboa
- 5pm to close 60’s 70’s 80’s Disco from Diana Tylor
Tea and Coffee will be served and you are welcome to bring your own light refreshments and alcohol (in moderation please). This is a dress as you please event (modest changing facilities are available although there is, unfortunately, no discreet entrance). There will be a voluntary collection on the day to help us cover our expenses.
Wandsworth Oasis, 234-250 Mitcham Road, Amen Corner, London SW17 9NT
The entrance and dance floor are accessible. However, at this time the Gender Neutral Toilets are not accessible for Wheelchair users, we will keep working with our hosts to try and enable access although this may, ultimately, not be possible, we will keep you updated should the situation change.
- Tooting British Rail (2 Minutes walk)
- Tooting Broadway Underground (a good 12 minutes walk)
- Buses 44, 77, 264, 270, 280, 355 (Stop TT & TD)